Anxiety, Stress, Panic Attacks, and Trauma Therapy in Denver.
- Are you experiencing racing thoughts or persistent dread?
- Do you want freedom from overwhelm and anxiety?
- Are you constantly worried that something bad is going to happen?
- Do fears keep you from engaging socially, sexually, or in other activities?
- Does your anxiety lead you to think you are going crazy or having a heart attack or other physical disorders?
- Are you afraid of being left alone?
It is common for people to encounter stress and anxiety in their lives, at any age. What is uncommon is for people to do something about anxiety problems before they irreparably damage their self-esteem, work, and relationships. Research has shown that people dealing with three or more life transitions, traumas, or stressful situations are more likely to act out in unhealthy or self-sabotaging ways in an attempt to self-sooth or avoid their internal distress or overwhelm.
Don’t wait till anxiety and worry has overtaken your life and thoughts. Call now for stress management therapy.
GLOW Counseling can help on a variety of anxiety issues, including sex therapy, couples counseling, and psycho-sexual education:
Moshe Rozdzial, LPC is a psychotherapist, sex therapist, and counselor at GLOW counseling in Denver, Colorado.